Sunday, March 31, 2013

What is the best Android smartphone with Verizon?

android smartphone
 on Mobiles Huawei Android Smartphone
android smartphone image



Bj11310


I'm looking to upgrade to a Android smartphone with Verizon Wireless. That has a good battery life.


Answer
Funny you should say that because there is actually a video on YouTube by phone dog stating the top 5 Verizon phones! Here's the link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qE6-A500jbs. The first two phones he mentions though are not Android but the other 3 are! Hope this helps. Can't really give much more information because I don't live in the USA!

why the Incorrect login credentials on my android smartphone?




Karen


I have 2 yahoo accounts setup on my android smartphone. As of yesterday, both are giving an 'incorrect login credential' error. I have not made any changes to my yahoo accounts. I've tried to delete them and setup again but I get the same error.

Any thoughts?



Answer
Hi Karen,

In order to prevent an "Invalid Credentials" error from occurring on your Android device, disable two-factor authentication:

1. Sign in to your Yahoo! Account page:

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_profile

2. Click "Set up your second sign-in verification."

3. Make sure the checkbox for "Your second sign-in verification is turned on" is unchecked.

Note: If you only see an unchecked box that reads "Check this box to turn on the second sign-in verification," it is already unchecked.

Before continuing, remove your Yahoo! Mail details from your device entirely, then re-add your Yahoo! Mail account and attempt to access your account again.

Does virgin mobile allow tethering on a android smartphone?




Tyler Brow


I have a android smartphone and I pay 50 dollars a month for unlimited text, calling, ect.
I was wondering is it ok to tether my phone's internet service onto a laptop without them
cutting my service altogether. Like, are they for, or against it?

And also, is it free or will they charge?



Answer

How much data/internet mb does a normal android smartphone use?




Gloop Glob


I am thinking on getting the 200 mb web/data plan with an android smarphone. How much data/web will an android smartphone use if you don't browse the web, just the homescreen has a weather app and another screen has the facebook app and the other screen has an email app. How much web/data will it use in a month?


Answer
It's really going to depend on how frequently you use these apps.

The weather app won't use much data at all, but the email and facebook apps could easily use a few megabytes each time you access them.

If you're only going to access these a few times a day, 200MB is probably OK.

If you plan on checking and posting a lot, then you may want to see about getting a higher limit - at least for a month so you can find out what your real usage is going to be like.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment