Monday, January 21, 2013

What android phone is the best for a heavy texter?

Q. I've been looking into getting an android phone from verzion, but I am a REALLY heavy texter, I text about 30,000 texts per month, and I want a phone that is easy to text on and isn't difficult to use. Right now I have an env3, and I absolutely love the keyboard layout, but the phone has so many glitches.
Also, I'm not the most careful with my phone. So I want a phone that won't break if dropped.

A. Well, its really preference if its up to texting, i would go to a verizon store and test out all the different android phones. I prefer the droid incredible (no physical keyboard but the software keyboard is good). Next the droid x but its too big of a phone for me. Then the droid 2 (wich is the only one with a real keyboard). Those are the best (fastest android phones on verizon. Although im not sure about the other ones that arent called "droid" though there not as fast but again i would test them out at the verizon store.

What are good not so pricey android phone?
Q. I want to buy android phone with good gaming experience and not so pricey.Any suggestion?

A. Googleâs Android Operating System in Mobile phones are still relatively new, however, Android Operating System has been progressing quite rapidly. Conceived as a counterpoint IOS, Android is a graph showing a significant development, it certainly can not be separated from supports major mobile phone manufacturers who participated to bring mobile-phone operating system Android. In marker you can see so many android phone in less price Sony xperia tipo, Samsung , Lg , or visit http://goo.gl/OZ7lM for variety. But never compromise with price If you really made your mind to purchase android phone purchase good one . Because good android phone provide you good benefit like-
Multitasking â Android phones can run many applications, it means you can browse, Facebook while listened to the song.
Ease of Notification â Any SMS, Email, or even the latest articles from an RSS Reader, there will always be a notification on the Home Screen Android phone, do not miss the LED indicator is blinking, so you will not miss a single SMS, Email or even Misscall .
Easy access to thousands of applications via the Google Android Android App Market â When you love to install applications or games, through Googleâs Android App Market, Agan can download applications for free. There are many thousands of applications and games that are ready for download on Android phones You.
Phone options are diverse â Talk Android phone, it will feel âdifferentâ than the IOS, if the IOS is limited to the iPhone from Apple, then Android is available on mobile phones from various manufacturers, from Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC to Samsung. And each handset manufacturer also presents an Android phone in the style of each, such as Motorola with its Motoblur, Sony Ericsson with its Timescape. So You can freely choose the Android phone in accordance with the âbrandâ favorite.
Can install a modified ROM â not satisfied with the standard view of Android, do not worry there are many custom ROM that can be used in your mobile phones Android .
Widget â absolutely right, with the widgets on the homescreen, You can easily access a variety of settings quickly and easily.
So never compromise with quality. Hope my answer will solve your purpose.

How do I delete text messages off of an android phone?
Q. I just purchased a Samsung Android phone. My service is with Virgin Mobile. I am wondering if anyone knows how to delete text messages that I receive, but don't want. I appreciate your help!

A. you probably just go to the text message screen where it has all of the different contacts you are texting and hold down the one you want to delete. mine and my boyfriend have different android phones and both will pop up asking if we want to delete the thread or view it.

What is the smallest screen resolution there is in Android phones?
Q. I'm making an android phone game and I want my screen resolution to fit the smallest screen resolution there has been that an android phone had. Then if there's another android phone with a larger resolution, I'll just re-size it in a scalar manner and just fill the empty parts with black. So then, what is the smallest screen resolution there has been that android phones had?

A. The smallest screen is probably the HTC Tattoo with a size of 2.8 inches. The resolution of that screen is QVGA (240x320, low density, small screen).

If you want more information about the various Android phones available definitely check out
http://andgeeks.com/android-phones/



Powered By Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment