Sunday, January 20, 2013

How do I sync my work outlook calendar with my android phone?

Q. I've seen lots of forums about it, but it's kind of technical. Can someone give me a step by step in easy language? This is my first android phone :) Thanks!!

A. Not sure this is what you're looking for but, this is a 5 step process to sync outlook calendar with android. Hope this helps you.

http://www.androidtapp.com/how-to-synch-your-outlook-calendar-google-calendar-and-android-phone-calendar/

What are the big cons of rooting your Android phone other than voiding the warranty?
Q. I am looking at rooting my android phone (captivate) so I can do wifi hotspots without having to tether it. Is it worth it?

A. Rooting is up to you... the only thing rooting does is give you SuperUser access (good power) to the phone.

Contrary to Yahoo Answers and Noob Belief... Rooting does NOT violate Warranty. Androids ARE NOT I-crap-phones and.. oh god... i need germ-x now... Gulp... Jailbreaking... Where's my mints!...

The only CON.... is if your the kind of person who thinks they know everything... and roots without following all the directions... and ends up bricking the phone...

go to Androidcentral.com and research

Enjoy

How do you install a game from the browser onto your android phone?
Q. I just bought the humble bundle for my android phone, and I don't know how to install the games. I downloaded the games, but when I go to install them it says it won't accept anything that isn't from the market. I tried to go to settings>applications but there isn't an option to allow unknown sources. I bought a file manager and tried to install them from that, but it says the same thing. What do I do?

A. you can use PandaApp for Android to download the free apps

http://download.pandaapp.com/android-app/pandaapp-for-android1.1.1-id5474.html

Can you help me choose an android phone?
Q. So recently i've been searching for a good android phone that is not expensive and i've come down to this five choices:
1. Galaxy pocket
2. Galaxy Y
3. Alcatel One Touch Glory X918N
4. Huawei Ascend Y200D

I would prefer a bigger screen for reading and good internal memory for more apps and I know HTC Explorer is about the right one but when I found this OT-918N and searched for its specs, they both almost have the same specs, but OT has bigger internal memory. Can OT-918N play HD games too?
Please tell Which should I prefer and what would you prefer.

A. Samsung's Galaxy S series have not only been the best phones that are made by Samsung but also the best Android phones available on the market right now. They offer by far the widest range of features and match them with performance.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApOhnLfn1dOh2Dwgw9gWV6zty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20121125182603AA49Ver



Powered By Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment